It was those snazzy popcorn containers that you see us holding. (shout out-Thanks Von & Albert!) If you know nothing about me, know this. I love popcorn. It's an addiction. I know this because at a certain time every night, I've gotta have it. I believe the old school crowd calls that "Jonesing". I don't know why. Keeping up with the Jones's? Gotta have what the Jones's got....
Back to movie night. Sebi got to drink a sprite (his very 1st soda that I am aware of). I think that was his personal highlight of the evening.
I also think that I'm off to make some popcorn. And we'll be doing movie night more often- Sebi had a blast.


2 comments:
Remind me to tell the story of the time my husband bought 80 lb bag of popcorn kernels because he wanted the "mushroom" cap kind and only wholesalers sell it...
Is Em trying to hint to the 81lb box in her comment?
I love the idea of movie night. Every Sunday we watch a movie (Reagan's choice...one day that will change to where we rotate choices) and eat dinner in the living room. Something easy and kid-ish like corn dogs or hot dogs. It makes for a fun evening.
Post a Comment