Monday, January 28, 2008

Hey! That's Not My Post!

I know. I saw it on someone else's blog. And being that three hundred and sixty five is A LOT of days, I came up with a little loophole (as I would like to call it). Feel free to participate. There are no rules and no set date of the week. I do kindof like the post title though, so you may want to keep that the same. Or not. Back to the loophole. Fish around and peek in on random blogs and steal a post.

That sounded worse than I meant it to. Please do provide a link. I'm not sure what the penalty for blogging plagiarism is, but it probably involves a really lame template with screwy fonts and a no comment allowance for like 30 days...

Anyhoo, here's my pick for the week. Woulda Coulda Shoulda has a blog title that screams opportunity...not taken.

But I love it. And I'm amazed that the very first blog that I clicked on happened to be fairly entertaining. I got stuck there for a good while. I woulda stayed longer, but I had to put the babies down for a nap. And I coulda gone back, but I have to study for my exam tonight. Which I shoulda done last night.

I know. I'm creatively endowed.

5 comments:

emily said...

I am confused. What are the rules? How does this work? Where do you find "random" blog clicking? Is it a button on my keyboard? Is it a Shift F Key? I don't understand those, and why is there a flying windows key? Is that like the Bill Gates bat phone? And what the hell is ALT? Is that for alternative life styles. And Numlock? Seriously, what is THAT?

rebekca said...

You're silly. And obviously still hopped up on all the coffee. Step away from the espresso, Em. Come back to the latte.

And there are no rules. I just googled blogs of note.

But, I'm with you on all the tech keys. I think shift + anything is just a higher gear in computer language. And I believe that Numlock was originally called Numnuts, but there was like zero productivity in the office and way too many people saying "nuts", so they changed it.

That's what I heard, anyway...

Mommy said...

HA..you wrote numnuts...FUNNY.
Sorry you got stood up by your study group - I think you would be fun to study with!

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

Hey, we should all hit ESC - perhaps it will take us to a planet where the writers on NOT on strike!

I have a MAC so therefore MY keyboard has two keys I love, side-by-side, which together say CONTROL OPTION! I always take the CONTROL option - and I'm never givin' it up. Can't blame coffee for me...

...now the meds, that's another issue....

Unknown said...

You all have me rolling! Great idea Becky. I will have to remember this on a day that I'm just too far gone from reality to think on my own.